Monday, February 3, 2014

Lets Clean Up

This weekend I decided I HAVE to clean up Paisley's hairbows... They were all over the place. I mean everywhere! In her closet, drawers, bathroom and even in her playroom.
Add knobs to a long mirror and hang your bowholders off of the knobs. Turns out super cute!
Close up photo (left side)

Close up photo (right side)

This weekend we celebrated my mothers 56th birthday. We went to Babe's Chicken I love love their chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and corn! If you have never gone to a Babe's put it on your bucket list!

Paisley wanted another Fancy Ponytail!!!!! This is what we came up with. Side braid up into her ponytail with a twisted bun for flare!!! It was super cute and we got lots of compliments.
Small Brown Glitter Grosgrain Hairbow
Just A Little Sparkle :)
Paisley is always good while doing her hair!
She loves telling me how she wants to wear it.
Yes, I actually do listen to her!
Kinda a side shot...
Shop our Glitters Here....


No comments:

Post a Comment